Sunday, February 22, 2009

My first entry

It is raining again today. The gloomy weather keeps me from concentrating on my readings.
But the bright side of the day is Oscar. I always like to watch Oscar every year. I think this year Oscar is kind of emotional. I feel touching when people all stand up for Heath Ledger, who died a year ago by accidental drug overdose. His parents and sister come to Kodak Theatre to receive his award. Everyone seems to love and miss him a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Bichson,
    Your blog does read like a true journal. Yes, I also love watching the Oscar. It was nice to see Slumdog Millionaire's cast and crew on the Oscar stage. I enjoyed the Bollywood dancing for the Hollwood croud.

    Cheers,
    Nasreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello BichSon, nice to see you again! You were my tutor in Vietnamese 91A last semester (thanks. We have a few things in common. I used the same template and colors for my blogspot as you, and my favorite movie is Gone With the Wind also.

    ReplyDelete