Presidential address to Congress
"We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before...."
Then he ends his speech," If we come together and lift this nation from the depths of this crisis, if we put our people back to work and restart the engine of our prosperity, if we confront without fear the challenges of our time and summon that enduring spirit of an America that does not quit, then someday years from now our children can tell their children that this was the time when we performed, in the words that are carved into this very chamber, “something worthy to be remembered.”
I love president Obama's speech today. With his plan, I believe America's economy, education, health car, etc ... will be recovered. I feel happy !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, BichSon. It was very powerful. I like your blog!
ReplyDeleteBichson,
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog! Keep it up.
Thanks.
Nasreen
Hi BichSon:
ReplyDeleteThe Farmer's Market I went to was in Sunnyvale. I usually go there if I have time on Saturdays, or the one in Mountain View on Sundays. One time I tried going to the Santana Row Farmer's market, but it didn't start until 11:00 a.m., and I was there at about 9:00 a.m.! I'll give that one a try some time, though. The link to the Sunnyvale one is now on my blog. I forgot to put the link in!
Bye for now,
leslie
Bichson,
ReplyDeleteI also liked the speech. I liked the confidence in which he spoke. I will be honest I was worried about him becoming President because I don't feel America has really come that far with racism. I realize the people voted for him, but they voted for Bush his second term and then condemned him. I think American's are fickle. They like who best gives them what they want. I do hope President Obama gets the backing from congress he needs to do the things he wants.
:) Dorothy